Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Kitchen Remodel!! Yippee!!

Well here they are!! Everyone's been asking me to see pics of our kitchen remodel! I finally got everything put together for you!

The Before photos show you what our cabinets looked like and when everything was gutted out. I didn't get a full picture before Dennis started tearing them out, so you're just gonna see partial cabinets here!

You'll see in #5 the standing pantry. That was just stuck there in the corner. In the photos of After, you'll see where we added a new 10' high pantry with pull out drawers!! Yes, I'm lovin' it!!

Photo #8 shows all our kitchen stuff stuck over in the sitting area, where it sat for about 2 months! That was not fun putting that all away!

Here you'll see our Kitchen After the remodel! Isn't it gorgeous? We LOVE our new kitchen!! I could stay in there all day!! We moved the refrigerator to allow more counter space and put in a full slide in stove. Before it was just a cook top and the oven was on the wall. Also added drop down pendant lights over the bar and about 4 can lights all around this area to bring in more light into the room.

We're still developing the "sitting area". Trying to get rid of that portable kitchen island over there! Then we can start setting up the area with a couple chairs, table and rug. That will be nice once winter hits and you can sit by the fire!

Notice our new kitchen table and chairs? So nice...the table actually butterflies open to a 54" square table that seats 8. The extra chairs we just put at the bar until we need them. Oh, look a little Lucy kitty sitting next to the table! Ha! Didn't even notice her there when I was taking the photos!

I'm posting some individual photos too so you can see more detail in the overall room.

Ok, so now leave your comments for me cuz I wanna know how much you LOVE my new kitchen!!

13 comments:

Melissa said...

That is absolutely beautiful!! I love it!!

Annie said...

BEAUTIFUL! you are so lucky!!

Unknown said...

The pictures make it look so much more vibrant!! I love it!!

Sally said...

Oh my gosh! I ABSOLUTELY love it! Love the colors, lighting, everything! Congratulations Robin! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a transformation! It's gorgeous!!!!
love it & love you! :)
Aunt Trish & Uncle Mikey

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! That is simply STUNNING. You should be so proud.
Monica

Aimee said...

Wow Robin!!! Looks fantastic!!!

Jennifer Cirka said...

I am SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, Robin. That is amazing. You wanna do mine for me? Congratulations on getting it finished.

Ella Sophie Photography said...

Gorgeous Robin. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful kitchen, after all it is the heart of a home where everyone loves to hang out.

Olivia said...

I LOVE IT ROBIN!!!! Awesome!

Robin said...

WOW everyone!! Thank you for all your sweet comments and love!! I love you all!!

~Robin

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! Your kitchen is amazing!!!