Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm Back!

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry, I have been slacking in the blogging area! I have gotten so busy with the girls modeling and trying to start up my new photography business, it's been crazy!!

School started today for Beckie. She is now a Freshman in High School!! Ok, so I'll get a pic of her when she gets home today. She probably wouldn't have let me take one in front of the school anyway! ha!

So I did my very first maternity shoot with Kristin! It was so much fun and she was such a trooper getting up and down from the floor as well as she did!! I'll be sharing photos of that too. We are still anxiously awaiting for her to have this little baby girl!! She should be having her soon and then we'll be doing a Newborn photo shoot!! Yippee!!

Ok, so I'll try to get caught up and post some new photos soon. If you're a designer I've worked with lately, check out that I've added your link to my blog!! If you don't see your link there, please let me know so I can add you!!

No comments: