Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Unpredictable Photographer

yea...that's me...I've noted myself as "the unpredictable photographer"...why? Well, those of you who know me know that I have changed my logo a thousand times...yup...it's either becuz I can't make decisions....or I just have too much of a creative brain...I think I'll go with the latter...seriously tho....I'm always finding better ways to do things..my brain just can't stay in "normal" mode...haha...

So everyone on my facebook page has voted for the flower and not the bird....so flower it is! I'm staying with the flower...yep...the pink flower...flower...flower...flower...I did change up my logo a bit...but the flower is still there...BUT...I've decided to use the birdie too...as you'll see in my next post...the birdie will be used as my photo logo....he was just too cute not to use!

...don't be alarmed tho if I change something down the road...now that I am officially labeled
"the unpredictable photographer"...yup...that means no one can give me a hard time about it anymore!!...:O)

No comments: