Wednesday, August 5, 2009

3 Girls and a Boy

Boy do I have alot to share from this photo shoot!

3 beautiful girls and their darling little brother! This was such a fun session...the girls had alot of fun showing off for me! All 4 of these kids are used to the camera and they LOVE it! They've been modeling for major clothing brands, such as Hannah Anderson, Fred Meyers, Mervyns, Ralph Lauren...etc..they are quite the little pros.

Madison ~ 9 years old

Such a sweet little girl...the oldest of the four and looks just like her mommie!
She truly has a loving personality.





Emma ~ 7 years old

A vivacious little girl with the most gorgeous hair! Oh if only I had hair like hers!!...Emma loves me...don't ya girl?





Tru ~ 5 years old
Oh she's the little spitfire...giggly and silly as can be!





Sylas ~ 7 months old
Mommie says he's the best baby! Always smiling and so happy, hardly ever cries...I could see that too!! A 2 hour photo shoot and never heard a peep out of him! He would smile and laugh every time you said his name...I think he really loves his name! lol





Thanks guys for coming outside to play with me! I really had so much fun capturing all your sweet little smiles and bubbly personalities!!....oh how I love my job! :O)

6 comments:

The Thalman Family said...

sooo cute!! thank you!

Anonymous said...

they are so freaking cute!!!
OMG!!
Sylas is gorgeous!!!!
i cant believe i just saw them like 1 week ago!

krissy.w said...

Those pics of the Thalman kids are gorgeous! I have your contact info and hope to have you take my newborn daughter's pics when she's born in mid October, maybe even add some with my toddler, too. Love your work!!

Graham Family Farm said...

The pictures are gorgeous, but then I am their grandma and think they are gorgeous when they are out on the farm diggin' in the dirt!
Robin you do a fabulous job!

Thanks for the wonderful blog!

Bonnie and Jerry aka Grandma & Papa

Adria said...

I love the pic with Maddy and the water, its just perfect.

Anonymous said...

Very cute kiddos! :)