Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Little Boy Blue

Today I had the great pleasure of heading out to baby Cole's house for a photo shoot. He lives a bit outside of town..in the woods, as I'd call it!....I just love the secluded area..and oh my..they had a nice garden growing too!...little baby Cole, who is 14mths old let me play with him in his room....first he tried to read a book, but quickly grew tired of that...then mommy blew some bubbles at him...but they got stuck in his hair...oh, then he saw my big white reflector and that was very intriguing to him..he loved hitting it to see what it was going to do..

his room is full of...oh, I think it's called Dick and Jane...but mommy will come and correct me if I'm wrong...ha...I don't have boys, so I'm not familiar with those! He had an awesome crib..with his name above it..we tried to put him in the crib to get a photo of it with his name...but he got very upset...he probably thought he was going to take a nap and that just wasn't in his agenda ....oh well...he has an adorable blue rocking chair that his grandma painted for him..oh and she even made the matching chair pad and curtains for his room too...so so darling..we took the rocking chair outside for our photo shoot...he thought that was funny...

this little boy can really truck around on his hands and knees!...he was all over the yard...not holding still but for a moment..thanks goodness I'm pretty quick with the clicks!...

...thank you Natalie for letting me come out and photograph your darling little boy! I really had a lot of fun...let's do it again sometime soon!...maybe we should get a blue cake and do a cake smashing party...even tho it's past his 1st birthday..oh well..who would know! lol





....one more for the night....just becuz he's so stinkin cute!


12 comments:

Natalie Gwyn said...

Thank you Robin for photographing our little boy. I love these pictures. I really enjoyed working with you and you are great with kids. What else can i say but that your pictures are amazing! :)

Unknown said...

These pictures of Cole are soo cute! I love the black and white one!!

-Coren

Anonymous said...

Wow Nat, how could he be so big so fast? Robin, you have a great eye!!!!
~Karen~

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great, i love all of them. Cole is just too cute!!

-Denise

Hilary said...

Oh my gosh Natalie, those pictures of Cole are absolutlely amazing! Your photographer did a fantastic job. Cole is adorable.
-Hilary

Unknown said...

WOW, I really like these pictures. I think the first one is my favorite. The black and white one is good also.

erin said...

Natalie what great pics!! Robin you do great work!! I have a little one the same age as cute little Cole and I know how fast they can move so Kudos on a job well done!!

Melissa said...

Natalie these pictures are amazing!! I just want to squeeze Cole and eat him up!!! He is a blessing from God. Your photographer sure new what to do!!

-Melissa

Unknown said...

Nat,
Cole is so adorable. Your dad and I love all of them. Blake and you is so bless to have cole. And we love him so....

Lori said...

I love the close up of his face. His eyes are so big and beautiful!

Judy Grandma Gwyn said...

Baby Cole is so cute I love these pictures...sign me up..

Jennifer Cirka said...

What a cutie!!!

http://jaybirddesigns.blogspot.com/2009/06/kreativ-blogger-award.html