Thursday, April 23, 2009

In the Woods Photo Shoot

Here's the little Mr. T and Miss. B I photographed a few days ago. Today we headed outside for some outdoor fun!

Darling little Miss. B is wearing this cute dress from Matilda Jane Clothing. Don't ya just wanna squeeze her little cheeks?


Yep...that's a lollipop she has...she wasn't very happy...I think she was afraid of my BIG lens! So I just had to entice her with a lolli! Boy was she ever gnawing on that thing!...I finally switched lenses...I think she was scared of that big honkin' thing!

Oh little Mr. T...he really is a big ham! He loves his picture taken and just eats it up big time!
He really has such a fun personality.



9 comments:

cherrie said...

love the one of the little boy by the stream... and the colors with the little girl... yummy! What little cuties you got to photograph!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! I LOVE THEM ALL!

Joanie said...

ADORABLE pics!

Hi! I'm Jeni (Jen, Jennifer, or Mom) said...

I love these pics! So beautiful, especially the first and the last one!

Colleen said...

Unbelievable shots the vibrant colors of the outdoors and the gorgeous children compliment eachother beautifully. Great great shots

Amanda said...

These are so cute, you need to let me know where this is so I can get the boys pics done!

Nikki said...

Amazing pictures!!! The subjects are very photogenic and sweet. What great colors, too!!!

Cassie said...

WHY AREN'T THEY MODELING?!?!?!? or ARE they??? beautiful children and beautiful pictures!

Aaron said...

i believe i've seen that little girl before. but never so adorable. posing is wonderful. great job! great pix!