Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Simple Life

Have you ever thought about the Simple life of a child? Oh, they're so carefree...laid back....and their only worries are they can't find their favorite toy. Oh to be a child again! Well, no one wants to go back to the high school years...I'm with you on that...but hey, the little kids...they inspire me. Sometimes life gets so busy and I think we just have to sit back and watch the kids and go into their world. It's kinda nice sometimes! No bills, no worries....just play and have fun.

So as I was thinking of this this morning, I found this picture of Emelie....I remember her just having fun this day and trying to be cool! lol...so thought I 'd share my thoughts of the day. Enjoy & have some fun today! Even if it is cold and rainy outside! lol

No comments: