Friday, February 6, 2009

Adorable little Sylas - 3 weeks new!

Introducing little Sylas Carter Thalman! What an adorable little baby boy! It's been a while since I've had a baby boy to photograph, so it was quite the pleasure. At least he didn't pee on me!

My good friend, Cherrie, helped me a lot and we had fun stuffing little Sylas in the basket. The adorable little floppy ball hat that Cherrie found looks absolutely delightful on his tiny little head. He's such a little peanut and boy, was he a good little baby.

I found an awesome red bowl the other day, I just had to try out on him. He was awake practically the whole shoot until at the very end when I layed him down into the bowl....awwww....such a little charmer!







Big Sister Tru came along for the fun! While baby Sylas was taking a break and having some lunch, cute little Tru got her chance to shine! This little cutie knows just what to do and how to do it! She made my job so easy!
Thanks Tru for being so fun! I really enjoyed photographing you!

Thanks Mindy & Jason for allowing me to be a part of Sylas's first photos!






4 comments:

The Thalman Family said...

They are so adorable!! I Love them! The pictures and the kids! Thanks Robin and Cherrie!

Ella Sophie Photography said...

Love these pictures, what a cute baby and little girl wearing MJ.

Jennifer Cirka said...

OH MY!!! I just want to eat him up!!! And she is a doll!! Robin, you do such amazing work!!!

Robin said...

Thank you girls for all the wonderful comments!! Hugs to you all!