Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spoiled Rotton Girls

I had a photo shoot today will all 4 girls! Whew! Boy was that a lot of work! Oh but sooo fun! The girls were laughing and giggling and being so silly I could hardly get them to sit still!

They modeled some ADORABLE pettiskirts from the wonderful and talented Wende of spoiled*rotton*girls. Bet you wondered why my post said that!! You thought I was talking about the girls huh? lol...ok, well, maybe part of me was thinking that...but boy are these pettis cute! Wende is a marvelous designer and such a sweetheart. I really enjoyed working with her. Make sure to check out her website too! You'll find these pettiskirts at a great deal! Keep watching her ebay auctions and website to see the girls modeling for her!


Here's Miss Katie is this adorable soft baby pink pettiskirt with satin top and bow! Isn't she ADORABLE!!









She even had a pair of bloomers with her name on the butt!! Aren't these so cute?! Ha ha! Love 'em. I wasn't quite sure how to get a photo of the butt. You can't see her name with her standing. I just put her over the chair. Does it look weird? Maybe I should try it again and just have her on her knees. That might look better...lol



It was fun and I surely got some adorable photos! I'll be posting some more of the other 3 spoiled*rotton*girls in their pettis soon too, so stay tuned!


No comments: