Thursday, January 1, 2009

Candy Girl

Emelie and I did a photo shoot this morning. In one of our modeling groups they're having a "Spring into Action" contest. So we decided it would be fun to do something with bubblegum and candy!

This was so much fun to do! We were both laughing and she was trying so hard to get the jump right, plus get a big bubble. She nailed it first shot! Wish we could've gotten a bigger bubble, but oh well! She did awesome and I LOVE this photo!!

If she wins, she'll win a complete boutique outfit and accessories designed and donated by the wonderful ladies, george*gabrielle*couture and boutique*layceeloo of Haute Couture for Kids!

Here are a few more I thought I'd share from the same photo shoot.




3 comments:

Ella Sophie Photography said...

What a shot Robin. I am not going to bother entering after seeing that shot. WTG!! I am not sure what kind of actions my little kids can do, maybe crying. LOL. Oh, I love your new logo with the bird, too cute.

Robin said...

Thanks Annie!! You are always such a sweetheart!! Would love to see those crying shots!! lol

PiaTillys Boutique said...

OMG, I LOVE that first photo of her jumping! What an awesome shot! And the bubblegum idea~SO cute! GREAT JOB! :)

Kelly