Sunday, May 24, 2009

Precious Newborn & Big Brothers

Introducing Precious little Baylee....just 9 days new! Mommy brought her in for a newborn session. She is such a darling baby and was so good! She didn't cry once...we had to wait a bit for her to fall asleep...oh how darling she is!

While Baylee was eating, we had to sneak in some pics of big brother Tayson

and big brother Camden

These little ones were such a joy to photograph and such good kids. The boys waited so patiently while baby sister got her pics taken. Thank you guys! I had so much fun!

11 comments:

Brady and Rachel said...

Thanks again Robin! Very pleased with your work.

Jana and BJ said...

These pictures of my niece and nephews are absolutely adorable. Baylee looks just like a little angel. And you've really captured the personality of the boys.

Aim Aug said...

So cute! Rachel did a great job making her, you did a great job capturing her (boys too.).

Unknown said...

What a great photographer! I love these pics of the kids. Just Darling!

Gates & Tausha said...

ADORABLE!!!! :) the whettens have cuties, and you CAPTURED it great!

brody&karee said...

I really like these pictures, I'm the sister in law due soon. I was wondering if you do them with the babies awake, my first was a very wide eyed baby and I loved trying to capture that - it was different from most newborns I guess.

Brooke said...

Those are darling pictures of the cute Whetten kids!!

Nana&PapaPack said...

Not being able to spend as much time as we would like with our grandkids, it was a blessing to see pictures that truly captured their individual personalities. Great job.

Anonymous said...

love the pictures! they are amazing and i can't wait to come stay with you guys in a month! yay :)

Crystal said...

SO CUTE!!! :) what beautiful kids.

Alee and Brandon said...

Those pictures are sooooo cute! I need to get some done of my boys! Love them! So cute!