Sunday, April 13, 2008

Abbie, Ashlie & Emelie Modeling

I just have to share some pics of the girls modeling lately.

I got this "oh-so-cute" PINK CHAIR to go in my office/sewing room!! I'm so excited, I just LOVE it!!! I'm redoing my office room in a new color...yes, you guessed it...PINK!! Everyone who knows me knows I love pink! Soooo...when I saw this chair I just HAD to have it!! So why not use it in my photograpy too!!

Here's Abbie being the first to model it for me! This darling black dress with white polkadots is from Kohl's. When I saw it, I just had to get it for her!! So darling! The cute pink shoes you see are from sweet soles. They have some really cute shoes for kids! The darling bows were made especially for this outfit by redsbowtique.


Ashlie modeled this DARLING ladybug outfit designed and created by Jen of toadally*cute! Oh my goodness!! Jen is such a great designer and her work is simply impeccable! I just can't say enough about her. She's such a sweet & loving person and so easy to work with. We really LOVED working with her on this modeling/photography job. Ashlie just LOVES the outfit too!!

The darling bows are from Cindy of girls*love*bows and the sweet necklace and bracelt are from Cathy of just*a*blingin!
Emelie modeled this DARLING outfit designed and created by Jen of toadally*cute!! Emelie just LOVES this outfit!! The colors look fabulous on her and what a cute set!! I really LOVE how this turned out and how well it looks on her!


This darling headband with clippies was designed by Cathy of girls*love*bows. It matches the outfit perfectly!! She did a great job capturing the colors and birds!

As you can see I'm getting alot of use out of my new PINK CHAIR!! hehe....

I want to say a special thank you to all the designers for allowing us the opportunity to model for you!

No comments: